One Bowl Wonder Double Chocolate Vegan Brownies
Hello hello. Please accept our apologies for not posting this recipe sooner! These brownies combine 200g of basic dark chocolate, we LOVE 90% Lindt for these, they add such a deep richness to the recipe, but you can use whatever you have on hand! It's also a one bowl wonder and is one our new favourite indulgent vegan recipes. We shared these at a dinner party last week and HAD to make them again to share with you because everyone loved them.
So moral of the story, we love brownies.
Time: 30 mins
Yield: 12 - 16 brownies
You will need:
- 200g dark chocolate (we used Lindt 90%)
- 150 grams coconut sugar
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 150 grams gluten free flour / almond meal
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 210 mls almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 150 d C and line a 20 cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt 150 grams of the Lindt chocolate, once melted mix in the coconut oil and coconut sugar. Next add in the vanilla and mix until nice and glossy.
- Next, warm the almond milk and add to the chocolate. Mix again until glossy. Once nice and glossy, sift the flour and cocoa into the chocolate mix and stir to combine.
- Roughly chop the remaining 50 grams of chocolate and mix in, along with the cacao nibs.
- Pour this into the prepared baking tin.
- Bake in the preheated over for 20 minutes, they will be soft but trust us, they will set!
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 15 minutes.
Ps. We know sugar is sugar, which is why we opted for very dark chocolate in these brownies. They are an indulgent treat and we keep the serving size to one! You should make these and you should enjoy them because moderation is great and brownies are great too!