Choc Berry Cookies
Hey gang, we know, we know. We bake way too many cookies.. Wait, is there even such a thing as too many cookies? We vote no. Anyway! Imagine.. Berries and melted chocolate in the most perfectly tender cookie that's gluten free, vegan and too easy to mess up.. Lets bake!
You will need:
- 1 and 2/3 cup almond meal OR a gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- A small handful of raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and line a baking tray with paper.
- Mix the coconut oil (or vegan) butter and sugar with the vanilla and cinnamon until very well combined and creamy looking. Next, add in the baking powder and rice malt syrup. Mix again.
- Add the almond meal to the bowl and mix. Stir in the chocolate and cranberries.
- Break up the frozen raspberries and add to the mixture.
- Roll into cookie shapes and pop onto the lined tray with room to spread.
- Place in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes, they will be soft but harden when they cool.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the pan for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Told you it was too easy to mess up! We hope you love them as much as we do! They go perfectly with a side of hot choccie or a nice cup of tea.. Mmmmm!