Raspberry Mint Smoothie Bowl
By now, you've probably heard about and tried so many smoothie bowl recipes. They're our favourite thing to whip up when we're after something sweet but feeling indecisive about what exactly we feel like munching on.
They have the nutrition of a smoothie, (brownie points if you add superfoods) but the added fun and satisfaction of using every topping under the sun. Yes! Load 'em up!
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 medium ripe bananas, frozen
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (optional) 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 2 Spring Wholefoods cacao bliss balls Extra fresh fruit to top
Add all smoothie ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping the sides as required.
Make sure to taste the smoothie as you go along, you can add extra berries or more coconut milk, depending on flavour preference.
Add frozen banana if not sweet enough.
Serve immediately, topping with fresh fruit, coconut flakes, flaked almonds and the most important bit, a chocolatey bliss ball. Enjoy!