Tahini Cacao Bliss Balls
It’s snack time! Our favourite time! These little balls of goodness are so easy to whip up and jam packed full of good for you ingredients.
We've been making an effort to mix up our nut & seed butters and these bliss balls are one of most recent favourite ways to enjoy tahini! Tahini is a seed butter made from ground sesame, and it contains numerous health benefits:
- It is rich in minerals, including magnesium, iron and potassium.
- It is a fantastic source of calcium.
- It is high in vitamins B1, 2, 3 and E.
These balls are a one blender wonder and can honestly be whipped up and rolled out in under 10 minutes. We hope you give these a go, they're full of healthy fats, fibre, as well as being vegan, gluten and sugar free!
Yield: 12 balls
Time: 10 minutes
You will need:
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Mayver's tahini
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon stevia**
- Extra 1/3 cup coconut for rolling
- Beetroot powder
- Butterfly pea powder
This recipe is easy peasy!
- Simply add the almond meal, coconut, chia seeds, stevia, cinnamon and vanilla into a high powered blender and blend until nice and combined.
- Next, add in the melted coconut oil and tahini and blend again until the mix forms a dough like consistency. Pop in the cacao nibs and blend further to slightly break them down.
- Roll into balls and coat in coconut mixed with beetroot and butterfly pea powder.
- Done! Enjoy!
** You can substitute stevia for 2-3 dates, or you can also use maple or rice malt syrup, if using this alternative, add in step 2.