Easy Chocolate Mousse
There's just something about the weekend that makes us want to whip up sweet treats and chocolate goodies. This mousse is so easy (SO easy), and doesn't taste like avocado, trust us. The coconut adds a richness and we whipped up a chilli chocolate sauce to go with it, which takes this baby to a whole other level.
This is a super easy recipe and definitely tastes like chocolate mousse, seriously! You will need:
- 2 ripe avocados, skin and stones removed
- 1/4 cup stevia, or alternatively if you're okay with them, 6 dates
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup MCT oil OR 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pop the avocado and MCT oil into a high speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer this into a bowl and stir though the coconut milk, vanilla, salt, cacao powder and stevia. Mix until smooth.
- Place into the fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with pistachios (or any nuts of choice) and a spoonful of fresh fruit.