Do we even need to try and sell this to you?! Come on, it's full of chocolate, vanilla and cinnamon!! Okay fine. This cookie dough recipe is gluten free, full of healthy fats, it is also dairy free (unless your chocolate isn't!), and and you can safely eat it raw. Woohoo!
Yield: 6 serves
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea alt flakes or 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add the almond meal, cinnamon and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Next, melt the coconut oil.
- Make a well in the centre of the almond meal mix and add the almond butter, rice malt and melted coconut oil. Mix to combine. Add the vanilla and mix through the cookie dough until incorporated.
- Finally, mix through the chocolate and pop into the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.
You can totally eat this right after mixing together, but chilling the mix really makes this feel like traditional cookie dough.