Coconut Butter Truffles
This recipe is a quick and easy one. You may have noticed our love for on the go snacks. This recipe fits in with a busy lifestyle and is a perfect one to whip up when you're in need or something to impress and are short of time!
- 1/3 cup coconut butter*
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
1. Add cashews into food processor, blend until very finely chopped.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until combined and creamy.
2. Empty into a mixing bowl and roll into balls and pop onto a lined baking tray. You can pop the mix into the freezer to firm up for 5 - 10 minutes prior to rolling.
3. Put the tray into the fridge for about 30 minutes or so and then coat with melted choccie,
*Make your own coconut butter - simply pop 2 to 3 cups of desiccated coconut into a blender or food processor and BLITZ until a smooth paste forms. Yup, that easy! Note, if you don't have a very high powered blender, you might have to stop, scrape down a few times and blend again. It will take 5 minutes in a high powered blender, or about 10-15 in a regular blender. You can also purchase ready made coconut butter.