Raspberry Lemonade Pastel Bliss Balls
We are loving pastel at the moment and have been seeing pastel pink bliss balls all over social media. Obviously we had to have a go! Pink food that is naturally coloured, delicious, super quick to whip up and the perfect 3pm snack? Sign us up!
The raspberries and beetroot in this recipe add an antioxidant boost, and the nuts provide slow release energy and a dose of healthy fats.
To make these babies, you will need:
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder
- The rind of 1 lemon, a pinch of juice if the mix isn't holding together well enough
- Add the desiccated coconut and walnuts to a blender and blitz until walnuts are finely crushed
- Next, turn off the blender and add the almond meal and beetroot powder and blend, blend, blend.
- Add the raspberries, lemon and rice malt once your dry mix has started coming together. Once a "dough" has started to form, turn off, form into bliss balls and roll in coconut.
- Chill in fridge or freezer for 30 mins, enjoy!